June 15, 2012

My Review of NESTOR MIRANDA 1989 TORPEDO ROSADO

Originally submitted at Thompson Cigar

The Nestor Miranda 1989 is a premium cigar that celebrates the year Nestor Miranda founded Miami Cigars, producers of Don Lino, La Aurora and Tatiana. The medium to full-bodied smoke is handmade by My Father's Cigars in Esteli, and is comprised of a rich, aromatic and flavorful blend of Nicaraguan ...


A Great Smoke

By tbechtx from Dallas, TX on 6/15/2012

 

4out of 5

Pros: Great Flavor, Undamaged Wrapper, Easy To Light, Well Constructed, Good Draw

Best Uses: Everyday

I bought this cigar in an auction so I wasn't too sure about it. But, after the first smoke I was hooked and bought a box. These are an easy smoke! They light and draw very easily, typically they burn very evenly mainly due to their great construction. The taste is medium to almost strong but the smoke is full and smooth and they are a very handsome cigar. I love just sitting back and puffing away on these beauties. A great everyday smoke!

(legalese)

No comments: